You'll need...
A blank piece of paper
Colouring tools
Pencil
Earser
A black liner
1. Fold your paper in half.
2. Close your card so that the opening faces the right. Mark where you're going to draw Ninafu. This step is very important. I learned the hard way that not marking stuff can be BAD! (;^;)
3. Draw Ninafu. You can find a how-to if you press the Ninafu tag. Or look at the picture below and draw it yourself. Mark where your words are going to be.
4. Line all your important lines of Ninafu with your black liner. I like to out line his mouth (not his teeth!) but it's up to you. Then if you want to you can lightly erase the unlined lines. I like to do this then outline them by pressing a matching colour pencil crayon.
5. Colour! Here's my Mini-Guide to colouring Ninafu!
MINI NINAFU COLOURING GUIDE
1. Colour Ninafu lightly with a purple pencil crayon. For the flappy part of the ears colour the purple a shade darker.
2. Colour in with a black pencil crayon. THE BLOGGER NOW RELIZED SHE FORGOT THE WINGS. WINGS WILL NOW BE DRAWN. :D Add more layers if you think it needs to be blacker. I had to get through several layers to get it just right. (;^;)
BACK TO THE POST
6. Now colour the rest! When colouring the cream puff what I did is I coloured diagonally one way then crossed. Then I pressed my pencil crayon a little harder and outlined several of the lines. Finally where one cream puff section meets another I colour the line extra thick and dark while making it lighter one the edges.














No comments:
Post a Comment