Saturday, 31 January 2015

How To On Card Ideas

  This is my guide on thinking up ideas for a card.

1. First, I think up what kind of card I want to make. Get well card? Valentines Day card? 

2. Then I think of the person I'm sending the card too. Do they like manga? A certain cartoon? Are they uptight or do they enjoy a laugh?

3. Next I think of the shape and colour if the card. These all affect the mood. The next card I'm going to make is for a crazy,deranged,orang-loving bestfriend. I know she'd enjoy a good laugh so I decided on a card with a light, humorous attitude.

4. Any special designs they'd enjoy? The magic about handmade cards is that you can show them that you're willing to go the extra mile just to say "I care". If it's for someone like a bestfriend think back to an inside joke you both shared and see if you can incorporate that into the card.

5. Make the card! Glitter,feathers, add whatever you think adds to the mood!

I hope this post helped you...if you have any cards you want me to make it tutorials on manga characters (I haven't done a single one of those here but I am pretty good) please tell me~♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment